The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 

My laptop keypad spoiled, end up now need to use copy paste for the stupid alphabet " d " . I cant type the ' d ' BUTTON !! What The Flower >..<>.<>


I just afrai* that all my frien*s will get blur blur only lolx , coz i also abit blur w/o using that alphabet.*ont know whats wrong with my laptop , su**enly keypa* get ' siao ' :(

*ont care ! Still can blogging ekekekkekek :*

Ohyea , manage to korek some photos for the events on last sun ;)


Oiyo not yet rea*y also kena taken o.O!

Reanne , Catherina,Zyniz


photokaki really photo Kaki @@

My China frien* , such a sweet girl ^^


ErhEm * Our hot male mo*el =P



"" was Posted On: Wednesday, April 23, 2008 @4/23/2008 01:20:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ