The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 
Finally can update zyn zyn’s blog,past few days busy doing

1) ushering job in the Hotel , by the time I reach home is already 12am++

2) 3th Dec >> Zyn Zyn back to Uni ler . Staying inside hostel is killing me :(
-No Astro
-No Mickey
-Internet have… page can not be displayed =.=”
-No nice food

3) Zyniz’s 21st birthday party

Friends, Thanks for coming! Really enjoy !! :D That day keep on ask friends makan makan , end up I dint makan lolx , Cake I also next day only ‘mum mum’ ! =P Here’s the pictures : Enjoy !!!


Family


My Zi Mui !

WAhahahahah!


Who's the 3vil !!??


Became Xmas deer deer nose @@

Cut cut cut

Yen Jin + zyn

Kai Yueen + me
Nice Nice Nice!



Cousin


Daddy + cousin


Choi Ling + Hui Wen


G Yiik also Ji Mui !!! ehehe!


Bu Kakizzz



Wah Jedi Sword??!



Chien siang, Win Li , Hui wen, G Yiik, Zyn , Choi Ling, Kai Yueen





"" was Posted On: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 @12/04/2007 11:37:00 AM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ