The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 Happy !
Went to Switzerland interview and am still waiting for a reply from them. Hopefully i will get some good news, or even good news from Asia will be great too ! Ohyah ! Happy Mama's day ! Get a Burberry bag for my mama and also iPad 2 , she is so happy now ! It is priceless to see mummy smile and happy ! Love her so much ! Thx bb for helping me transporting my luggages & teman me for this one week holidays in Germany & Rome, Italy ! I am simply happy ! I'm so gladful ! 

Labels: , , ,

"Happy !" was Posted On: Monday, May 14, 2012 @5/14/2012 08:20:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ