The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 Here am I !
When everything getting more and more advance , blogging seems like getting useless :(

When you have facebook to post you happy/sad/angry/busy/whatever status , then you do not need blog to express your feeling anymore , facebook = instant update and you can get like like like like response instantly .

Or imessage to your darling and dear at the first place when you have something to tell out , there it goes another way of sharing. 

Or whatsapp to friends and family for photos sharing and keep in touch , then bye bye blog photos .
Wahhhhh...then what to blog anymore , i also don't know jor T.T

Latest update of my toys, still holding my iPad 2 , coz new ipad not so fascinating afterall.

But upgraded from iphone 3g to iphone 4 , and iphone 4 to iPhone 4s . Thanks to my bb ^^ Last 2 months went back to Malaysia ( for the first time after so long in Europe ) to spent my holidays with my lub lub , shop alot eat alot enjoy alot , definitely will have the next trip very soon , home sweet home ! I think is not a bad idea to stay at home ahahhahahahah! 

Okay , until now not many photos for ya all to see, coz updated on facebook or already show it to my friends in real life from my iPad . 
"Here am I !" was Posted On: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 @4/03/2012 12:52:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ