The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 2011 Christmas in Switzerland

Tadaa !! Blogging from Switzerland !!!

Day 1 funny story : simyo no network AT ALL once I touch down in Swiss , luckily an old lady borrowed her phone for me :) had my Christmas eve dinner from 5pm to1am , including the gaming session with my cousin on iPad for about 2 hours to finish all the levels in 'slice' apps ! First trial for Swiss typical in door barbecue , cheese and potatoes and meats!!

Day 2: ate alot , from 12 to 4 lol!! My first really Chinese cuisine in Europe , had duck , noodles , cha Siew Pao, lo Mai kai , rice , kangkung ,Tom yan gung ! Zürich at night so far is the best deco for street light, it cost 10mils Swiss franc for the street lights:p

Labels: , , , , ,

"2011 Christmas in Switzerland" was Posted On: Monday, December 26, 2011 @12/26/2011 10:17:00 AM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ