The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 Unexpected tour in my city
Not that i plan in , and not even in my head before that, and never think of it for future as well, it's just unexpected randomly ~  Alice in wonderland, so zyniz wonder~ing in Cottbus city too ~ 



Church in my city 


Today have market in the city


Nice weather 


Church church !


Museum?


Green & Blue




Old feel streets










Forgot to on the flash !


Water damp - Didn't know that we have a mini water damp here.



I'm lost in a Park ! lol !!!! Super love my iPad 2, coz i really holding my iPad to direct me where to go from the map XD 



I think is my first video that you can actually see me talking in real person, but I don't really know what am i talking , too tired after my blood loss~


Like this building neh !



My neighbourhood


Colourful neighbourhood ^^



England feel ~


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cottbus Campus Open Air !

With the local singers , band group, and famous host ! Big event in my uni :)


















Labels:

"Unexpected tour in my city" was Posted On: Thursday, May 26, 2011 @5/26/2011 05:41:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ