The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 My Good Friday
This hot season not good at all , went to the Doctor yesterday, next week will get back to him again.
Study too much, too busy , that's why new sem begin then body cannot tahan jor , then semua pun mari  +.+!!
NO appetite at all , my lasttttttttt mushroom can habis for tonight dinner T.T"
Then hor, really really funny thing is , i can't find any sun-block yet, seems like mat salleh cuma mau sun-tan loh ~ 
Bought a cheap ice-cream but too sweet for me, think i need to reconsider next time when i buy ice cream again :P 
And yea, i belum recover yet, last night K o slept fo 13 hours ~ So have to rest again since is Easter holiday , although only 2 days, have to prepare for my exam also !!
Mama miya i want to go home leh x.x 
Fan also cannot find here -.-' Jialat !
I want Winter back !!!!

Ps* If my english above wasn't perfect, forgive me, coz now abit blur since i study for whole day x.x 

Xoxo 
Luv
Zyniz

Labels:

"My Good Friday" was Posted On: Friday, April 22, 2011 @4/22/2011 06:21:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ