The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 CNY casual mood
Vivian :" Today you look so weird , soooo casual "
Zyn : " I'm already on holidays mood :p Cny feel !!! "
Vivian :" Me too wor !!! I plan to do shopping on tmr !!!! Hehheheh ! "

Normally i'll wear casual formal , but today really supeeeeeeeeer Casual look~ like a T-shirt and a sporty pants , and sandal lol ! I don't care ~ CNY coming soon ! Hehehhe ! Happy Chinese New Year !!!!!!! SUPER CNY Mood now !! 23 more days then Dong Dong Qiang !!!!!! Gong Xi Fa Cai to everyone !!!!!!!!!!

Ps*1* CoNgRaTuLaTiOns to Edmund & Vivian on their Engagement ~! Sweet and cute couple * ~ Wishing you both best of future and full of happiness in your love life ! It's not easy to meet a life partner , I'm glad that she've found it ! envy envy !! And gratz !!!! Hehhehe !

Ps*2* How come my guardian angel were in my dream on last night ?! Lol !!!
"CNY casual mood" was Posted On: Friday, January 22, 2010 @1/22/2010 05:30:00 AM | 1 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ