The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 Saman
A : Hey Hey you got how many ???
B : One only ....
A : I got 3 !!
C : I have 6 !!!
B : Walauye 1 enough already !!!!
D : Very cheap only Rm30 !!
B : Now i have to go to the office to pay ....
E : Ei ! I have some in my car can help me ?
A : I forgot to bring it , can you help me ask them with my number ?
B : Okay ..
F : Help me check also !! I give you the list !!
B : Who else who else ?????

My colleagues are discussing about how many ' Saman' they not yet pay @@! BIG SWEAT RIGHT ?! no good, kids under 18 pls don't learn XD !!
"Saman" was Posted On: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 @12/22/2009 07:45:00 AM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ