The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 
Colleague asked me to call to Thailand , he said have to speak thai , when they listen my slang sure know that I’m an outsider then will talk to me in English..so I did that ….

When somebody pick up the phone ….

Zyn : Sawadeeka…kun Xxx
Person : Mai de lai ah kap ++ ….. bla de dada ( BIG SWEAT….he talk to me in thai , I can’t understand -.-!!! )
Zyn : Err….hello…is it Mr. ???
Person : Yes , mai hav meeting…
Zyn : Ohh okay okay…then we chat later..
Person : Okay

Zyn to Colleague : You said they will chat with me in English !
Colleague nonstop laughing and tell me : “ you talk like a thai girl , that’s why ahhahahahahah! ”

Speechless…. X.x!
"" was Posted On: Thursday, November 19, 2009 @11/19/2009 02:53:00 AM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ