The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 
Had a very weird but romantic dream on last night, tiff & co diamond rings appeared in my dream!!!! I was surprised, but then just a dream x.x’ Full set of jewels fly away ~ in my dream I can feel it, the t & c bracelet, earring, necklace & ring. What a sweet dreams on Friday morning! O.O!! Wake up zyn ! You’re wearing your Rm9.90 silver ring *cough! * Friday bright mood!! Wishing all my friends have a fantastic and interesting weekend!!
"" was Posted On: Friday, October 23, 2009 @10/23/2009 05:01:00 AM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ