The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 
Tuesday almost ended ~ Today seems like time passes fast ,delightful :) I just hope that every other day just like today, then i won't feel bored anymore heheh ! Zyn zyn really hope that she can go out to be a real shopaholic !! Sadly i can't do that in real life .Thus , i did my virtual shopping in iTunes on today ! Lol ! Recently getting addicted into iTunes, especially Videos-TV Shows/Podcast is one of my fav. shopping place ! Not forget to visit my fav. apple stores for free apps ! Can't resist the attraction from the Apple ! I love my iPhone 3G ! I'm in love ! ^^

Tips of the day * Facebook status tagging is now available, just type @ follow by the name then you will be able to tag you friends on your status update !

Example : @Zyniz Wong

"" was Posted On: Tuesday, September 15, 2009 @9/15/2009 10:34:00 AM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ