The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 
Nat nat sent me these, hope you all will enjoy reading ^^

Managing to survive during these tough economic times!

A husband working abroad wrote to his wife...

DEAR Sunita Darling,

I can't send you my salary this month because the global market
crises has affected my company's performance, so I am sending 100
kisses. You are my sweetheart, please adjust.
Your loving husband,

JALENDER SINGH

His wife replied...

TINKU KE PAPPA ,

Thanks for the 100 kisses,
Below is the list of expenses I paid with the Kisses...:

1. The Milk man agreed on 2 kisses for one month's
milk.
2. The electricity man agreed not to disconnect only after 7
kisses.
3. Your landlord Balkar Singh comes every day to take 2 or 3 kisses
instead of the monthly rent.
4. Supermarket owner Jaswant Singh did not accept kisses only, so I
gave him other items, I hope you understand.
5. Miscellanoeous expenses 40 kisses.

Please don't worry about me, I still have a balance of 35 kisses and I hope I can survive the month using this balance...Shall I plan the same for the next month? Please Advise!

Your Sweet Heart,

Kichi

Ps*I don't want to be his wife *.*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"" was Posted On: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 @8/25/2009 01:08:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ