The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 
Love ? Zyn almost forget how it feel ?

A friend of mine asked me some question through msn about how my boy friend treat me , any special events or memorable things ?

I found out that that is nothing i can remember , 3 years and 7 months relationship ....memorable things that my ex did ? Or any romantic movement ? Any bouquets ? Any valentines special event ? Birthday surprise ? The answer is no...not even one event .......so ironic , right ?

Well, what i want ? I , myself already don't know.....

* Leona Lewis bleeding love * suit me ...
"" was Posted On: Saturday, August 08, 2009 @8/08/2009 06:49:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ