The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 
Nemesis

Sometimes I think that can someone live a lie? Yes…demon can do that. What is the definition for demon? Fiend, evildoer, without one's better feelings…

Supercilious…but demon will come to a sticky end.


Well, let’s move on ~ !!!

Last Saturday xin xin and I went to Neway karaoke and we just whoop it up! =P Cough!* I wonder how can I believe that such a crazy girl can heal the humans lol !!

Okay , I should stop here before Dr. xin xin kill me :P


Tsuya-Tsuya Mascara , really can see the effects !!! Xin xin trying the products ~! At first she said don't want too obvious , but later on we keep asking the promoter add more volume and lenght :P

I love it but cost RM79 ea so didn't buy it

"" was Posted On: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 @6/24/2009 01:27:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ