The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 
memories-uniten....
uniten..
5 years i have been here...
all this years i have been counting for my graduation .. but now.. i feel sad to leave..
u gave me a lot of frens and memories..
u teach me how to fight, love and hate..
teach me how to become a better student and human...
here i am.. leaving u in few more weeks...
leaving all the memories behind in u...
but for sure i will not forget u..
i will treasure everyhting u gave and teach me...
this 5 years is like a dream to me..
sweet and nite mare...
sorry to anyone for the mistake i make
sorry for being lc (i am not, but i know a lot ppl thought i lc.. if i can turn bk time, im sure u will not think tat im lc!)
thanks to all that have guided n helped me b4..
so for now..
good bye uniten...
i luv and mis u..


*Quoted " Sien Ee " facebook notes*

A notes from my friend....is really meaningful, and somehow i felt the same way too. 4 years I've been in here-university tenaga nasional (uniten) , staying in the uni dormitory , going to the classes and hanging out with my friends , doing the activities together , sitting for the exam together , and travel to other places and crazy together~ The first thought i had in my mind when i enter the university is " I've to finish my course fast, so that i can leave this place earlier ~! " but now T.T I feel sad to leave... Sometimes i felt like this is not real , how can time passes so fast ,this is 'speed os a rocket' !

This 2 weeks is my FINAL exam period for the WHOLE degree program, and no longer can return back to my undergraduate life~ I'm gonna miss everything , the College of Engineering Building , College of IT, Food court, Admin building , the Multi Purpose Hall, and many many more ..Especially my dear and true friends, I have to say thank you to them , coz they helped me alot, not only in my education , also as my true heart friends which is always available for me and willing to listen to me all the time.I don't know do we still have chance to meet up after our convocation, and i don't know when can we meet up again after that,coz everyone will be heading back to their hometown/country , have to continue with their own life, either work or further studies. But i hope that we can meet up some time ..in the future... and i know we WILL.

4 years... zyniz has grown up, from a little baby girl to a independent girl ( i think so *.*! ) , too many things happened during my undergraduate program...single--> having a partner---> close relationship ---> break off, single again ~.~! Hmmm! Actually i have to thanks to him, he always encourage me to study , and always wanted me to get good result. Something funny happened, and really thanks to him , on the semester that he leave me alone , i actually score straight A's for all my subjects, CGPA 4.0/4.0 full grade. Thank you Mr.W ! Well, I won't say anything more about him, what passes is already my past , I've to look forward ;)

In Uniten,I get to know a bunch of crazy fellow :P (no offend guys + girls *_^ ) we enjoy the way we talk, the way we act, the way we communicate , and enjoy the precious time together! From year 1 until this final year final sem , sweet and sour , happy and tough time , we went through all the sweet and nice memories~Lastly, i've to say thank you to all my classmates/coursemates/roommates/housemates -- thanks for being my friends , i love you all. And i'm gonna miss you all, really...

From the bottom of my heart, thank you....

YEAR 2005
Orientation week in the uni

Yin Lee, the first girl that i've met in the uni , my 1st room-mate ^^


YEAR 2006


Trip to Ipoh to kah wei's places

Ven Jyn and i wet wet wet !

Meditation ?! XD

Water!!!



YEAR 2007

First time i participate in the Watt's group , centuries band ~ I'm one of the vocalist in the concert

Final rehersal in the venue

That's our crew :D Theme : Music lights me up!

Celebration after the show


March- Visitation to the power station for our project

Budhha ??

Safety first !!

My best buddy -Agfa!

Trip to genting at the 2007 end of the year

Power girls and power boys ! Power Electronic lab!Group photo :)



YEAR 2008


Chinese new year Event in Multi purpose Hall
Cameron Highlands Trip

Our hostel

Jump !

Falling~!

Yes, is alcohol =P

Wing's birthday party in Luna Bar

Sushi !!

Ven Jyn and i modelling for the last day of year 2008 , work more earn more !


YEAR 2009

Chinese new year Reunion Dinner - Chap Goh Mei ! Eat and eat and eat !

Wei Hoong's big day !

2 days 1 night trip to Genting Highland!

Dear friends~!

Pictures before final exam * Study Week*

"People who love you
people who you love back
people that will always be there for you
through the good times and the bad
they make you happy when you are sad
they are angels that have yet to earn their wings
they are your dearest friends"

"" was Posted On: Monday, March 23, 2009 @3/23/2009 02:38:00 AM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ