The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 
Unlucky day

I'm pretty sure that today is not my day ! First of all , i died too many times in domo.Secondly,also the worst part, my only class on today was canceled! And now i have to wait till tomorrow 4pm only have my next class. I was like wth..then why am i coming back to my campus on today ,it's just wasting my time and don't worth it! I might as well skip this class , why i never think of that earlier =.= !I should have!It's really pissed me off but I m getting better right now.

I woke up at 10am today and did some NYM party in domo , then went for a quick lunch and get myself prepare for the class, and this is what i get at the end =.="!Unlucky day ~*~

Lastly , i can't on vent in my campus ! sxxxx!
"" was Posted On: Monday, October 20, 2008 @10/20/2008 11:54:00 AM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ