The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 


Friendz, zyn is bAck to bloggy =P Sorry neh , pr3viously busy with my Power System papeR , past few days doing last Min study for my last night paper ~ Now can take a small break b4 next round exam @@ Next week lab test and MicroP test, aleluya , Angel bless me yah ~!

Month of August..Any interesting stuff to share with ?? I see ~~~ O_O mooncake everywhere , bakery shop + shopping mall, market ~~ but pity zyn zyn one bite also tak dapat =( Waiting for papa to buy for me wor , if frenzz wanna buy for me also WELCOME !* kekek! I like the green one , cold cold one ' beng pei ' , da b3st ! My FaV Mooncake ^o^ Heard from my friend, Secret Recipe are selling Ice Cream Mooncake ?!!!! Must go and try then !!! Sei lo , this month gonna eat eat eat only !!!!! I can see , in the future >>>> Fei Lui Lui Zyn zyn born in the lovely month of August ~.~!!

Well well, as i promise to you all , more photos will be posting up :) Here we go !

There you go ~! Yamaha Car Show @ Sepang


Have you ever seen that Sepang cct so peace ?



No one geh???


Wahhhhh! Really no one wor , what kind of show LOL!! No lar , this is where i took my lunch ~ lunch time sure need to find a quiet place to makan and rest de mah =p



Yamaha Motorbike Show

Dang Dang !! Eva lui lui ^o^

Me n my Racing bike kekekkeke!!


Sweetie Eva

Sure need to advertise !! Hohoho!

Lets Race!

zyn zyn + Eva

"" was Posted On: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 @8/15/2007 02:40:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ