The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 
Wauuuu!Cannot express my feeling now lolz~ Just finish my 1st paper , seems like not bad :D For me , still not that bad lol~Mission 1 : paper one CLEAR OFF ~ Yes ! Sarah , thanks for bringing good news to me :D Hehe! To all zyniz's friends ~~ Once again , really thank you for voting me last time for the jx2 ambassador hunt ,and ... how can i let you all disappointed !! ... I'm one of the top 10 beauty :D So friend friend , thx for ur support wor :D

Event period : 10th November --- 22th Deember

Game voting : TOp 10 beauty need to create own guild and recruit player to join in :D One player join in my guild = 1 point for me , you online more , play more , more ACTIVE in game , my votes get higher ! So need ur help oh fren fren :D Join join my guild and be active ! ^.^

Stage 3 voting : sms 50% in game vote 50%

Thats all for today yah * to be continue ^_*
"" was Posted On: Monday, October 30, 2006 @10/30/2006 12:29:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

« Older posts | Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ