The Vampire Diaries by Zyniz
ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ
The layout was made specially for me.
All links open in a new tab.


 
Voting started, and i’m asking all around my friend to vote for me :D Pai se ah frens~ coz the 1st week picture hehehe, I think out of ten peoples, eleven person also ask me why i use that picture to participate in Lolz ~ So gonna change soon ler :) I have contacted with the gameflier girl sarah , she say can help me oh ~ Very nice girl oh , voice sweet sweet de hehe ! Her real person also looking ichiban !! ^^ So yah ~this bloggy also request from gameflier ,they need to give out extra marks in the final stage base on the blog ~ objective = let us spam more LOL !! jokiN ~ will send them the URL when my blog are ready de ^_^ must support me wor voting .Now only 1st stage , 4th stage together ~ Thank you very muchie !!
"" was Posted On: Tuesday, July 18, 2006 @7/18/2006 01:09:00 PM | 0 lovely comments

| Newer posts»

Copyrighted © TeaCakeHouse. All rights reserved. Thank you.
View with Google Chrome in a 1280 x 800 SR. Inspired by Kaith, Images from Cursor from Images from

ʟᴀʏᴏᴜᴛ ʙʏ © ᴍ ᴏ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ